Enjoy the Best Costa Rica Fly Fishing with one of our exciting packages
Costa Rica fly fishing is world famous for its billfishing opportunities. Billfish, or sailfish, gather here in such numbers that catching them on fly is achievable.
Whether you prefer a Costa Rica deep sea fishing or a surf fishing excursion, Costa Rica fly fishing for billfish is one of the fastest growing sports among fishermen today.
Our Quepos fly fishing trips include other Big Game fish
Although we emphasize our focus on billfishing, we feel that there is another fishery here in Costa Rica that is being overlooked. Our crew has discovered areas where fly fishermen could claim various world records that are just waiting to be caught on fly.
The species include Bonita, Yellowfin tuna, Amberjack, Jack Crevalle, Roosterfish, Wahoo, Dorado, and a host of various snappers.
Our passion is fly fishing in Quepos. We not only have the expertise, but we also have a COMPLETE inventory of fly tackle and accessories to make your Costa Rica flyfishing vacation complete. So, if you are interested in chasing down a record or two of your own, give it a try.
Looking for fly-fishing in Costa Rica? Whether you are looking for a surf fishing or you prefer sport fishing, we have the adventure for you. We offer “off the beaten path” Costa Rica fly fishing adventures off the Quepos coast.
- All fly fishing trips include professional, bilingual guide, tackle (fly-fishing or other), lunch, tropical fruits, beverages, plenty of cold drinking water, and 4WD transportation.
Water craft transport varies based on trip. We recommend that you bring polarized sunglasses, sun block, hat, camera, and quick drying clothes.
- Fresh water fly fishing River Trips (Single Day and Overnight) Fly Fish the lush tropical mountain rivers to the pacific sea in one of our custom-built drift boats or fish a water duckie.
- You can cast big dries, drift heavy nymphs, swing streamers and strip poppers all in the same day.
- We make it possible to catch up to 9 species in one day, including: Snook, Machaca, Mojarra, Tepemachin, Roncador, Guavina, Bobo, and both Snapper and Tigerfish.
- Fly fish in the estuaries, lagoons, river mouths, canals and Mangroves for Snook, Snapper, Longjaw Leatherjack, Bobo, Palomito, Jewfish, and various Jacks.