Pacific Coast, Playa Espadilla – 4 miles south of Quepos, about 1 mile north of Manuel Antonio National Park, famous for its stunning combination of tropical rainforest and white sand beaches. You can get from San Jose to Quepos most conveniently by air in 25 minutes or you can drive by car/bus in approximately 3 hours.
Our villa is situated off the picturesque coastal road between Quepos and the beaches, some 70 yards down a paved but rather steep driveway. From its multiple levels, rooftop and hammock terraces, it offers breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, the offshore island and the jungle, where monkeys, birds and sloths abound.
Within walking distance you will find most of Manuel Antonio’s best restaurants
in beautiful outdoor settings, as well as shops and cafés.
|Indoor living spaces|
Covered balconies and terraces
Roof-top and pool decks
|360 sq.m / 3874 sq. ft|
170 sq.m / 1829 sq. ft
..87 sq.m / …936 sq. ft
8 m diam. / 26 ft diam.
Seven levels with a height difference of altogether 10.5 meters / 35 feet
- Upper bedroom suite with king size bed
- Side wing bedroom suite with king size bed
- Lower bedroom suite with queen size bed and ãhangingä double bed
- Others: For larger parties we have one more queen size bed on the mezzanine and a sofa bed on the entrance level of the great room available.
- Also our nearby VILLITA might be available as an additional Guest House.
- 4 full size bathrooms with very exciting showers and hot water.
- 2 full size kitchens and dining areas, one in the great room and another in the side wing suite
Ventilation / Fans / AC
- We decided against air conditioning, since it would mean closing the windows and depriving us of experiencing the environment we came here for: The sounds and smells of the rainforest and the breeze and surf of the Pacific Ocean.
- Instead we opted for commanding ceiling heights, a “floating roof” and very large screened areas, which created a natural cross ventilation, that, supported by 9 commercial type fans, keeps the house effectively cool.
- The side wing suite can be air conditioned for guests who must have it.
- Beautiful and very private jungle setting
- Invisible edge design
- Fresh water system (chemical free water purification)
- Very cool underwater lighting
- Multi-lingual manager
- Daily maid and pool service
- Cable TV and DVD player (CNN, ESPN, HBO, CINEMAX, DISCOVERY, MTV, etc.),
- Airport pick up
- Booking of local flights, charters and car rental
- Help with tour organizing and booking’